MY MISSION: TRANSFORMATION COACHING
- FACILITATING WELLNESS, RECOVERY & HEALING
Thanks for visiting! It's great to have you here...
NEWS: BECOME A LIFE COACH! IF YOU ARE NEW HERE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW SPECIAL OFFER!
How Can Transformation Coaching Help Me?
Let me start off by asking a few questions to see how you will benefit from Coaching and to help you understand Life Coaching.
* Are you stuck in a rut and need some direction?
* Are you battling to break free from some habits in your mind or behaviour such as an addiction or life-patterns that hold you back from reaching your dreams - even though you have had therapy or been to a treatment programme or REHAB centre?
* Do you need motivation and support to help you keep on track?
* Do you need an accountability partner to help you keep focus?
Are there recurring patterns of feeling, thinking and acting that you want to understand and change?
* Have you completed a treatment programme in a REHAB and you need a Recovery Coach to consolidate your recovery and support your recovery? Remember early recovery is viewed as the FIRST 2 years, with solid clean and sober time.
* Do you want to Become A Life Coach to master yourself further and serve others? And you need training and a mentor?
If you answered 'Yes" to any of these questions, you have come to the right place! Please read on and look around this site.
I'm an experienced Counsellor with over 30 years experiences. I'm qualified as a Social Worker providing therapeutic interventions, Life Coaching, Addiction Counselling and Recovery Coaching. I specialise in Recovery from Addictions and Recovery from Mental Illness (e.g. Depression, Bipolar Mood Disorder). I also provide other consulting services, some of which are mentioned on this website. Please explore what I offer and contact me if you want to try out a FREE 45 minute consultation (details below).
Sessions can be via the Internet (video call, audio call or chat session), Telecall (mobile to mobile or mobile to computer) or using the various options. I also provide Face-to-Face coaching in Cape Town, South Africa. Click the LinkedIn icon below for my profile (resume).
Contact me using the tab to the right in the sidebar (via Skype, Email or Mobile) for your sample coaching session. I have offices in Claremont and Lakeside, Cape Town - click here for map and directions. You can as access my LinkedIn profile and other online resources, including podcasts, below. Please join me on my Facebook Page "Be Your Own Life Coach".
To Your Wellness,
Peter Winston Guess | B.Soc.Sc.(SW)
Addiction Counsellor | Recovery Coach | Life Coach
Addiction Assessment and Intervention Services: www.AddictionCounsellorInCapeTown.webs.com
Addiction Online Lifeline: www.AddictionOnlineLifeline.weebly.com
Products and Services Portfolio: www.PeterGuess.webs.comLinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/youricafecoach
where do i start with the Life coaching process?
Many coaching clients prefer to do some preparation before going to a coach or before they decide to enter a coaching relationship. You can get more clarity, by doing the following:
- Simply write down 3 to 5 goals you would like to achieve with the support of a coach
- This will jump start you on a journey of self-discovery and prepare you for the coaching relationship
- Then Contact Me using the tab to the right and send me a request for a face-to-face session or other online systems like a Skype call. Included details on your city and country (to determine time-zone differences).
- I use "Skype" via Video Call (Webcam), Audio Call or as a chat system. Skype is fun and FREE. (Recommended choice for Computer-2-Computer Internet calls)
As an alternative, if you have Skype, click the Skype button below. If I am online I will get an immediate contact request and reply ASAP. Then call me or leave a chat message to make a booking, using my Skype number: icafecall
To Save Time!
If I am off-line take these two actions:
a) Email me via the Contact Me for a free coaching session, using tab to the right on the sidebar.
Provide your Skype number and a few best times/dates to call you; and
b) Give me a short description of your coaching needs and one to three goals you have:
New to Skype?
If you are new to Skype, please read on. Skype is a little piece of free software you download onto your computer, that lets you make FREE calls over the internet. The calls can be VIDEO or AUDIO! Click the button below for a quick overview and FREE download, Skype number AND registration.
Then call me on my Skype number: icafecall
>>> IMPORTANT: During the FREE Coaching session, if we continue the coaching process, we will agree a PER-HOUR FEE. Payment will be through an agreed system. I have special packages for 4, 8 or more sessions. Fees vary, based on number of sessions you require.